Photo Wall Displays (Frames)-Why Didn’t I Think of That? Wednesday
Uncategorized

You may remember THIS post I did months ago with a collection of photo wall ideas. It was such a huge hit I thought I would create a part 2 for you!

All these links include picture frames:

Live. Your. Style – Collection of frames in the shape of a rectangle with a large letter in the mix.

The House of Smiths – Creative way of displaying frames on a shelf.

Kikilota – Frames in the shape of a heart above the bed.

The Bird’s Papaya – Frames in stair way with a quote in the mix. Love this!

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • Laura
    May 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM

I cant wait to decorate once we move!! I hope our house has lots of wall space for lots of photos!!!

• Cassie
    May 18, 2011 at 12:05 PM

Wow! Amazing wall displays! Great ideas!

• May 18, 2011 at 1:34 PM

These are wonderful, I’ve always wanted a wall like this and now have some great ideas!

• May 18, 2011 at 10:56 PM

It does seem that everyone is doing a wall mural these days, myself included. I have a stack of frames sitting on my table as we speak and I am just too nervous to start. i don’t know if I want a more whimsical feel or a more strategic look. Oye vey. I love the one with the yellow wall. AWESOME!

• May 19, 2011 at 10:53 AM

These are awesome. One thing Nathan and I love is houses with really open floor plans. Unfortunately, that means less wall space to hang pictures (which I have still printed…oh, none of from the last 5 years!) and vintage-style posters that we buy whenever we find them. But these big groupings of pictures all together seem to be a great way to hang a lot of pictures on just one wall, so they could work with a house with fewer walls. Very helpful.

• May 19, 2011 at 9:27 PM

i am loving all these ideas – thanks for posting – makes me want to completely redo a wall in my home now!!!

• These are fantastic. I can’t wait to do something similar in our stairway with my photography. In the mean time, we have small areas in our family room and in my studio with collages.

• May 20, 2011 at 5:41 AM

Awesome! I love these! I need to do one in my house.

• Karin
    May 21, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Wow, that heart display looks like some serious work to put together!

Thanks for sharing, Courtney:)

• Kathy
    February 22, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I can not find the posting for the popular pinterest pin of the whole wall of frames that go to the floor. I would love to find the source and possibly the size of frames. I love how there are some very clean lines amoung so mant frames. Any thoughts or direction?

March 1, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I wish I had some. I realized after I posted it that the link was broken to the original source so I took it down. Wish I could help!

• Anne
    February 13, 2015 at 2:42 PM

The collection of frames in a rectangular shape with a large letter in the middle, do you sell the whole grouping as a kit. Love the size and combination of the whole look. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Anne

• February 17, 2015 at 11:17 AM

Hey Anne, I don’t sell these frames. Just trying to give people suggestions :)