Also, I learned (actually I learned it two weeks ago but didn’t want to tell you until it actually happened) that my photo was selected by Color Inc Lab as their photo of the day. This wasn’t a contest either. I submitted a bunch of my photos to be printed and they saw it and wanted to use it. I got an email a couple weeks back asking if they could use it. They posted it on their blog (June 21), Facebook, and Twitter. It is also going to be published in a book of all their daily pictures. I realize that is probably a trick to get me to buy the book but guess what? It worked!! Ha! Also, they will use it as examples at trade-shows and school of photography! Yay!!! Thanks to my adorable nephew, Jackson, for being my amazing model :O)
Now it’s your turn. What did you learn this week?? You know the old saying “You learn something new everyday!” Take pictures of it and share with us!! Some weeks you may learn a photography skill and want critiques. GREAT!! Share and ask for them! If you didn’t learn a new photography skill but something about yourself or life, that is great too! Post a picture and tell us what you learned. Can’t wait to see your pictures and find out what you learned!!
1. Post one photo and tell us what you learned.
2. Link your permalink, not your blog address, check out the I Learned Tab if you need help with this.
3. Attach our button to your post
4. Ask for critiques if you want them and post your settings
5. Leave a comment on 5 other posts
6. Open Thursday 8am – Sunday 8am (Japan time) or Wednesday 6pm – Saturday 6pm (EST)
This is your last week to enter to win the Clickin’ Moms Lifetime Membership!