Time to submit your Top 11 photos of 2011!! I can’t wait to see what you captured this year!!!
Here are my top 11 pictures of my kiddos. It was SO stinkin’ hard to narrow it down! Just for fun here’s a link to last year’s Top 10 of 2010. It’s so fun to look back and see how much they and my photography has grown!
1. This was a fun little spur of the moment photo session with the girls. I just love their interaction in this image. I love to sit back and watch them laugh and play. I just pray they are as close in 10 years as they are now.
suckered asked everyone to go with me to take family Easter pictures. It was a headache to take our own family photos but I am so glad we did!!
4. I took this one and several others for my Shooting 301: Composition and Creativity workshop through Clickin’ Moms. This was before I got my new camera and I really want to try this shot again with my camera that can handle a higher ISO so it isn’t as soft and noisy. That being said, I love that Kate’s favorite thing to do it read!
7. As you may know, we live in Japan and get to experience some really cool festivals. This one was taken during the 10,000 Eisa drummers parade. The kids loved it and when there were breaks between the groups the kiddos would run out in the street. This is SO Emma. Wanting to go have fun but double checking to make sure it’s okay.
9. Do I even have to say why I love this image? Besides the fact that it captures exactly who Kate is and all her joy, Tamron bought it from me for 2 trade shows and to use in 2 magazine ads this upcoming year. Definitely a favorite of mine :O)
11. I took this one on Christmas Eve to attempt to capture the magic that the kiddos feel about Christmas. I love the ages they are and all the amazement they find in the holiday season. When I went to get Kate on Christmas morning she said “Mama, today is Jesus’s birthday. I already sang him Happy Birthday.” :O)
Now it’s your turn!
Here’s how it works:
-Go through your images from the past year and pick your favorite 11 images of your kids or pets. I remember when my dogs were my kids :O)
-Post your top 11 pictures on your blog or Flickr account starting December 28th through January 4th.
-Link up at with the link here at Click it Up a Notch, Click.Pray.Love or Naptime Momtog.
-Put our button on your post. If the button is not there you will not be eligible to win
Speaking of winning…you know there are some prizes!! We have some great prizes in store for you!
1. Workshop Seat in Clickin’ Moms – Shooting 101: The Best Darn Beginner Class Ever = $300
Yes, you read that correctly! A seat in the BEST and ONLY beginner workshop I would recommend! I took this class about 2 years ago and WOW! I had been shooting on manual mode for 9 months at the time I took it and felt pretty comfortable but Lynne filled in so many holes for me. She is truly an amazing teacher who will go above and beyond to make sure you understand the material! I’m so excited for you guys! A workshop seat!! Whoo hoo!! If you aren’t familiar with Clickin’ Moms workshops you can read more about them in a post I wrote – Clickin’ Mom Workshops. Personally, I have taken 5 of their workshops – Shooting 101, Natural Light 101, Shooting 201, Processing 101: Lightroom Start to Finish, Shooting 301: Composition and Creativity, and just signed up for the Natural Light 201! Can you tell I think their workshops are the best and the only place I would spend my money!!! This 4 week workshop starts January 9th so you don’t have long to wait for it!
Would you love to have this beautiful necklace added to your accessories! The winner will get to choose if they would like the tan or red leather camera necklace. Perfect Christmas gift!
3. $25 Gift Certificate to Better Life Bags
You must check out her store! She has a variety of homemade items with such wonderful and vibrant colors. You can’t go wrong ordering anything from her shop!
As always, please remember this is NOT A PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST! The winners will be chosen randomly. That means we could have up to 3 winners!! So what are you waiting for! Start searching through the past year of photos and select your Top 11!