I heard about this new blog collage program on Clickin’ Moms and had to get one for myself. Wow! This saves me SO much time! I have always wondered how the “pros” would make those long collages. I could never figure it out in my editing programs. This program took me no time at all to figure out after watching the video on the Focht Creative BlogMe site.
Why I love it:
- Extremely User Friendly
- Flexible layouts depending on what I need
- Only one image to upload to my blog
- Large spots to really show off my images
- Takes no time at all to make a collage
- Professional way to display your images
- Allows you to round the corners of your images
- Saves me time!
I created a little video of how I use the program as well as a few other reasons why I love it. (Ignore my dog who was whining in her sleep in the background. Ha!)
Be sure to check out the video Kevin made for BlogMe on Focht Creative. He touches on a few other things that I didn’t mention.
Let me know if you have any questions about the program and I’m sure Kevin (the creator) or I can answer them for you.Pin It