Photograph your family, beautifully.
Stop fumbling with your DSLR camera. Learn to take beautiful photos, simply.
Capture the everyday magic of the people, places & things you love. Build a lifetime of lasting memories.
6-week online workshop starts March 28, 2016
The beauty of everyday life unfolds around you every day. If you want to capture it on film but struggle with your DSLR camera, this workshop is for YOU.
Step-by-step, learn everything you need to know to start using your DSLR camera to take great photographs.
- Stop feeling flustered & missing shots
- Take control of your camera
- Unlock the secrets of manual mode
- Get your settings right
- See light and learn to maximize it for great images
- Use composition to tell your story
- Add interest to your photos with simple techniques
Follow in the footsteps of the journey I took 5 years ago – when I started learning how to photograph the special everyday moments in my kids’ lives.
Childhood goes by so quickly… I wanted to capture this amazing time with images to decorate my home & my heart for years to come. But I struggled to take photos like the one’s I loved looking at online.
Slowly, I cracked the code. Figured out how to get my settings right. Discovered the magic of working with light. And began to compose rich, interesting images that really tell a story.
Now, I’ve put all the most important lessons together in the
Ultimate Intro to Photography.
It’s the only Introduction to Photography you’ll ever need.
And it will have you taking beautiful, professional-style photos
of the people & things you love in no time!
Take control of your camera.
In this 6-week, step-by-step online program, you’ll:
- You’ll be amazed at how good your photos can be – and how quickly you’ll improve! All it takes is just 4-5 hours a week of lessons and practice for 6 weeks.
- Capture moments you’ll want to cherish & share for a lifetime.
- Take great photos in all kinds of situations & environments
- Compose unique shots of the people & things you love
- See the light and work with it creatively
- Use manual mode to unlock the power of your camera
- Lesson One: Making Sense of Manual Mode
- Use manual mode with confidence.
- Learn the Exposure Triangle.
- Get your aperture, shutter speed, and ISO settings right.
- Set your own focal point.
- Learn what white balance is & how to adjust it.
- Lesson 2: Working with Light
- Learn to see light in your own home.
- Uncover the secrets of shooting indoors & outdoors.
- Add a gleam to your subjects’ eyes with catchlights.
- Play with the bokeh, the art of blur.
- Lesson 3: The Rules of Composition
- Learn to compose interesting photos simply.
- Discover how to apply the Rule of Thirds.
- Use space to draw in the viewer.
- Learn to avoid common composition pitfalls.
- Lesson 4: Taking Interesting Photographs
- Take your photos to the next level with simple techniques for unforgettable images.
- Learn to frame your subject.
- Use negative space like a pro.
- Experiment with dramatic light and more.