Each year I like to showcase our best photography tips from the past year for you. We work hard all year to provide you with the best photography tips to help you improve your photos.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who has shared, pinned, tweeted, or told a friend about Click it Up a Notch. I can’t express my gratitude for your constant support.
Looking forward to an amazing 2015!
We have some exciting things up our sleeves like a workshop and a new weekly series. Be sure to sign up for our weekly emails so you don’t miss any of it.
2. Speed light photography for beginners
3. iPhone photography tips and inspiration
4. Guide for your photography journey
5. 5 ways to build confidence as a photographer
8. How to start a photography blog
9. 8 ways to improve your photography in one week
11. Are you making this common Facebook mistake
12. 10 tips for a stylized photo shoot
13. 30 questions to ask to create an experience in your family sessions
14. Photoshop tips: Dramatic edits
And just for fun here are the top 3 posts of all time on Click it Up a Notch.
280 free collage templates for Photoshop, PSE, and Lightroom
I love all the information, but easily get lost in all the hyperlinks. Any chance of getting all this great stuff in PDF form. (For a small fee, of course). I’m like the dog in UP….”Squirrel” and tend to follow the links that interest me and fear I am missing some valuable learning opportunities.
I completely understand how easy it is to get distracted. I don’t currently have plans of putting any posts in a PDF format but that is an idea I’ll definitely keep in mind. Thanks!
I am learning photoshop, this is blog I have many tips. thanks
What type of camera do you use?
I have a D750 and a D700. However, I had a D90 for a long time, even when I started this site and that’s a great camera :)