When you look at professional photographers photos do you notice the fantastic skin tones? I know I have! Skin tones has been one of those extremely challenging daunting tasks that I have been dreading learning about. I knew I needed to learn more about skin tones to click my photos up a notch but dragged my feet.
That was until Sarah Wilkerson, CEO of Clickin’ Moms, released her new Flawless: The Secrets of Skin seminar. I was SO excited to learn all about skin from the amazingly talented Sarah!!
You do not need to be a member of Clickin’ Moms to purchase and participate in this seminar.
There are over 175 pages full of fantastic information. Sarah writes in a way that you feel like she is a friend telling you about skin tones over coffee. It is easy to understand and apply the information. However, what is great about this seminar is, if you do have questions you have access to a private forum where you can ask Sarah questions. How often do you get to ask the author of a book a question? She will take some of the questions and answer them in a 60 minute video. You have until Sunday, June 24th to get your questions in. Hurry up!! So, not only do you get this information but you also get a 60 minute video at the end.
If you don’t want to wait until the end to get your question answered, you can ask it in the private forum. Everyone is so helpful and is more than willing to help you figure out whatever might confuse you.
What I LOVE about this:
– Sarah talks to you like a friend, easy to understand.
– Tips on how to shoot for better skin tones.
– You can edit and play with the same photos she uses in the seminar.
– Step-by-step information on editing in Photoshop and Lightroom.
– Extras: Photoshop actions and Lightroom brushes.
– Even I can understand how to achieve good skin tones in photos.
– The tip on page 23 changed the way I edit. That page alone was worth the price of this information.
– The extra bonus on creating a great black and white photo in Lightroom (THANK YOU!)
– The “numbers” we use for skin are easily explained.
– Cheat sheets to print and keep handy while editing.
There is so much information in there, I know it will take some time to let it all sink in. I’m sure I will need to read it several times, as I have already picked up something new each time I have read it so far. I can’t get over all the information.
What are you waiting for? Run, don’t walk, and go purchase Flawless: The Secrets to Skin.
*Disclaimer: This is not a paid review. However, I did receive access to the seminar at no cost.