I learned that I just love the idea of putting scripture on photos. Hope I don’t become obsessed! This photo was not taken this week but I learned from Amber about putting scripture on the photo this week. I think I may have to even start participating in Katie’s Scripture and a Snapshot challenge.
Now it’s your turn. What did you learn this week?? You know the old saying “You learn something new everyday!” Take pictures of it and share with us!! Some weeks you may learn a photography skill and want critiques. GREAT!! Share and ask for them! If you didn’t learn a new photography skill but something about yourself or life, that is great too! Post a picture and tell us what you learned. Can’t wait to see your pictures and find out what you learned!!
1. Post one photo and tell us what you learned.
2. Link your permalink, not your blog address, check out the I Learned Tab if you need help with this.
3. Attach our button to your post
4. Ask for critiques if you want them and post your settings
5. Leave a comment on 5 other posts
6. Open Thursday 8am – Saturday midnight (Japan time) or Wednesday 6pm – Friday 10am (EST)
Good news! If you were thinking of joining Clickin’ Moms now is the time! They are offering 20% off any new membership until January 31st. Just click on the banner below and type in this coupon code FRIEND. This is a wonderful forum based website full of helpful women photographers willing to answer all your questions. I can’t begin to tell you how much I learned from those lovely ladies!!