I learned that there is so much about Lightroom I didn’t know! I learned some awesome organizing skills as well as how to improve my skin tones and knock out a stella black and white! I am taking the Lightroom 101 workshop through Clickin’ Moms! There is so much more to learn and actually soak in…I LOVE IT!!! Here is one of my photos I edited in the HSL part of LR. This was the first time I had played with that area. I know you have seen this picture before but it’s a different edit and I think I like it better!
**You can post anything you have learned over the past two weeks since we had our contest last week.**
Now it’s your turn. What did you learn this week?? You know the old saying “You learn something new everyday!” Take pictures of it and share with us!! Some weeks you may learn a photography skill and want critiques. GREAT!! Share and ask for them! If you didn’t learn a new photography skill but something about yourself or life, that is great too! Post a picture and tell us what you learned. Can’t wait to see your pictures and find out what you learned!!
1. Post one photo and tell us what you learned.
2. Link your permalink, not your blog address, check out the I Learned Tab if you need help with this.
3. Attach our button to your post
4. Ask for critiques if you want them and post your settings
5. Leave a comment on 5 other posts
6. Open Thursday 8am – Sunday 8am (Japan time) or Wednesday 6pm – Saturday 6pm (EST)
Also, Congrats to Kristin @ The Rush Family! The voters decided that you clicked it up a notch for the month of April! Well done!! Be sure to grab the button! Thanks again to everyone who submitted photos! I am blown away by your talents and can’t wait to see how you clicked it up a notch in May!!