I learned that when you live this far away from family, you truly make the best of friends. I am one lucky gal to have made such great friends so fast! My sister will be moving on October and it got us all thinking how sad it will be when we have to say good-bye to her and each other. That is by far the worst part of the military.
I also learned that my readers are the best!! You guys helped me get over 400 Facebook fans this week!! As a thank you I have a really cool giveaway for you guys on Sunday :O)
Now it’s your turn. What did you learn this week?? You know the old saying “You learn something new everyday!” Take pictures of it and share with us!! Some weeks you may learn a photography skill and want critiques. GREAT!! Share and ask for them! If you didn’t learn a new photography skill but something about yourself or life, that is great too! Post a picture and tell us what you learned. Can’t wait to see your pictures and find out what you learned!!
1. Post one photo and tell us what you learned.
2. Link your permalink, not your blog address, check out the I Learned Tab if you need help with this.
3. Attach our button to your post
4. Ask for critiques if you want them and post your settings
5. Leave a comment on 5 other posts
6. Open Thursday 8am – Sunday 8am (Japan time) or Wednesday 6pm – Saturday 6pm (EST)