I am still quite new to Google Plus and all that it has to offer.
However, I really have enjoyed it and the community of photographers and bloggers I have met.
You know how Facebook sometimes uploads your photos and they look a little different than they did in Lightroom? I haven’t had that problem with Google Plus. Which is why I’m starting to spend a little more time on that platform. It has so much to offer like Google Hangouts which I’m excited to start doing this year.
I want to share YOUR photos. Let’s get your name out there and help your name show up in a Google search.
1. Get a Google Plus account. It’s super easy.
2. Circle (that is like a “like” on Facebook) me – Courtney Slazinik
3. Share your photos with the hashtag #clickitupanotch
It’s that simple. Each day I will head over to our hashtag and find amazing images to share with everyone.
A secret to getting your images shared
You need to upload a large image with your link. Here’s a step by step break down.
1. Write a description and use the hashtag #clickitupanotch
2. Click on the ‘X’ beside the thumbnail preview. You don’t want the thumbnail preview. You want a large photo.
3. Click ‘Photos’ to upload your own image.
4. Either drop and drag or click ‘upload from computer’ to select your image.
5. Make sure ‘Public’ is selected so everyone is able to see your image.
6. Then click ‘Share’. Done and done.
See the difference in the thumbnail version and uploading your own image. Which would you notice?
If you want to learn more about Google Plus and all that it can do for you and your blog/business, you need to check out the Google Plus Series over at The NY Melrose Family.
Just like all social media platforms, I still have a lot to learn, but I am definitely finding I really like Google Plus. I hope you will come over, hang out, and share your photos. I want to help you get your images seen.
Leave a link to your Google Plus page. Let’s follow each other!