I learned that when you don’t have time to set up your tripod, asking your neighbor to be your tripod is always a good idea :O) We had our Dining Out last weekend and my sweet friend and neighbor, Tracy, was kind enough to act as our tripod. I set everything up and she pressed the shutter speed. So you see, there is no reason to not be in your pictures :O)
Now it’s your turn. What did you learn this week?? You know the old saying “You learn something new everyday!” Take pictures of it and share with us!! Some weeks you may learn a photography skill and want critiques. GREAT!! Share and ask for them! If you didn’t learn a new photography skill but something about yourself or life, that is great too! Post a picture and tell us what you learned. Can’t wait to see your pictures and find out what you learned!!
1. Post one photo and tell us what you learned.
2. Link your permalink, not your blog address, check out the I Learned Tab if you need help with this.
3. Attach our button to your post
4. Ask for critiques if you want them and post your settings
5. Leave a comment on 5 other posts
6. Open Thursday 8am – Sunday 8am (Japan time) or Wednesday 6pm – Saturday 6pm (EST)
*Disclaimer – Participants give Click it Up a Notch permission to use their photo in the newsletter, blog, or facebook. Photographer will be given full credit for their work*