Last year Kim from Shutterbag and I hosted a thankful photography challenge. We had hundreds of photographers join in to photograph something they are thankful for each day during the month of November.
Of course, we have to do it again!
By taking a few minutes everyday to focus on something you are thankful for reminds you how blessed you truly are. You will be amazed at how you start to see things differently.
Plus, picking up your camera or smart daily helps to improve your photography skills.
I hope you will join us and post your images on Instagram. You can use your images from your phone or your DSLR.
How to post images from a DSLR onto Instagram:
1. Email the photo to yourself.
2. Open it on your smart phone.
3. Save it to your phone.
4. Upload directly to Instagram.
How to join in the challenge:
1. Follow me and Kim on Instagram – @clickitupanotch and @shutterbagusa
2. Post a photo of something you are thankful for November 1-30.
3. Hashtag the image #ourthankful30
4. Go to the hashtag #ourthankful30 and like and comment on other photographer’s images. Let’s encourage each other.
I hope you will join in. Leave a comment below with a link to your Instagram account so we can start following each other. Please share with your friends because everything is more fun when done with friends.