I learned why everyone struggles shooting 2 year olds! Oh boy!! I took Emma out this past week to do her 2 year old birthday shot (I know I’m 3 months behind). She was not interested in it at all! She cried, ran away, and kept letting go of the balloons. After 15 minutes I had to call it quits. I think I got 2 shots :O) Here is just an example of how she really felt about the whole thing!
Now it’s your turn. What did you learn this week?? You know the old saying “You learn something new everyday!” Take pictures of it and share with us!! Some weeks you may learn a photography skill and want critiques. GREAT!! Share and ask for them! If you didn’t learn a new photography skill but something about yourself or life, that is great too! Post a picture and tell us what you learned. Can’t wait to see your pictures and find out what you learned!!
1. Post one photo and tell us what you learned.
2. Link your permalink, not your blog address, check out the I Learned Tab if you need help with this.
3. Attach our button to your post
4. Ask for critiques if you want them and post your settings
5. Leave a comment on 5 other posts
6. Open Thursday 8am – Sunday 8am (Japan time) or Wednesday 6pm – Saturday 6pm (EST)
The winner of the Your Baby in Pictures book is Rachel! Thank you to everyone who entered and shared your favorite book with us. I will be putting a list together so we all have some new books we can read over the summer!!
Congrats!! I’ll send you an email to get your mailing address :O)