It’s that time of year again. We all sit down and come up with goals for 2011. I know I have several personal and photography goals. I thought give you some ideas to start you off.
1. Become comfortable shooting on manual mode.
3. Learn new techniques such as backlighting or silhouettes.
4. Take your camera everywhere and don’t be afraid to take it out to use it.
5. Print your favorite photos every month.
6. Back up your photos!!
7. Do a Project 365.
8. Take a workshop, Clickin’ Moms has the BEST workshop.
What are your photography goals for 2011??
I know my biggest one is to take at least two workshops through Clickinmoms and to print my photos monthly!