Each year I like to showcase our best photography tips from the past year for you. We work hard all year to provide you with the best photography tips to help you improve your photos.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who has shared, pinned, tweeted, or told a friend about Click it Up a Notch. I can’t express my gratitude for your constant support.
Looking forward to an amazing 2015!
We have some exciting things up our sleeves like a workshop and a new weekly series. Be sure to sign up for our weekly emails so you don’t miss any of it.
1. Basic photography tips
2. Speed light photography for beginners
3. iPhone photography tips and inspiration
4. Guide for your photography journey
5. 5 ways to build confidence as a photographer
6. DIY ice light
7. How to photograph parties
8. How to start a photography blog
9. 8 ways to improve your photography in one week
10. Peek inside my camera bag
11. Are you making this common Facebook mistake
12. 10 tips for a stylized photo shoot
13. 30 questions to ask to create an experience in your family sessions
14. Photoshop tips: Dramatic edits
And just for fun here are the top 3 posts of all time on Click it Up a Notch.
How to shoot in manual mode
280 free collage templates for Photoshop, PSE, and Lightroom
11 tips for what to wear in family photos